It’s really easy to come up with goal ideas and things I’d like to accomplish. I could create goal lists that include tons of different things. But I think setting TOO many goals can defeat the purpose of having goals. <– in my case.
I know there are a few things that I’d like to work on for my physical health and I’m going to list them here and probably add to the list as I feel like it. If I try to focus on too many I may not even focus on any at all! Of course, I want to lose weight (who doesn’t!), but I know that if my sole focus is how I “need” to lose weight, I won’t really do my best in getting there. I’m going to do some Tone It Up workouts. I bought Karena and Katrina’s book from Barnes and Noble and I’m excited to jump in! I really like how they coach!
Here are some things that I’d like to work on:
- Strengthening my wrists – good grief! My wrists are so weak!
- Holding a plank for 30-60 seconds
- Stretching before starting a workout
- Utilizing my 5lb weights and possibly getting 10lb weights
- Stretching after my workout
- Controlling my breathing during a workout – in my nose, out my mouth
- Drinking a lot of water during the day – not just during a workout
- LITERALLY only taking 15-20 second breaks between workouts
- Researching forms on specific circuit exercises – like how to do a lung correctly
I think those are some good goals/ideas of what to work on for January! Wish me luck!